MY FIRST EBOOK IS FINALLY LIVE ON GOOGLE PLAY BOOKS!

Thank you Universe.

Thank you Google Play Books for approving my account to self-publish my first ebook.



CLICK THE OFFICIAL LINK FOR A DISCOUNT:

https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Patrick_Ho_Seng_HOW_NOT_TO_BE_AN_IDIOT_IN_LIFE?id=Kn70EQAAQBAJ

This will be a July-August 2026 to remember.

It wasn't a perfect start, but thankfully, search engines and online tool/s sites have been helpful, and will definitely come in handy for the next titles published.  

It took me almost two years to complete 'How Not To Be An Idiot In Life?!'

There were many changes made in the journey.

There were doubts.


But the best experience was when I suddenly received a flash of brilliance when i was doing my aqua-walking exercise in the swimming pool one day.

The title just hit my brain cells... it was perfect!

Why did I write this book, you may ask?

I believe the pain of suffering and seeing others suffer was the motivation.

Before the Covid-19 pandemic hit the world, I was battling the wounds and challenges to start a new career or business without much success after Golf Digest Malaysia had to shut down for good in 2017.

After doing event management for the Astro Masters golf tournament and a media management gif for the Standard Chartered KL Marathon, I had to close down two companies before, during and after Covid-19.

Thankfully, two years of working at Palm Garden Golf Club was an eye-opener.

Following that, a short stint with a Korean digital start-up was the last official employment of my life.

I was redundant again for the second time in my life in January 2025!

The last two companies were exceptional eye-openers that helped kick-start this book project.

I didn't have to work for an organization or answer to unqualified and ignorant fools anymore (laughs!).

But this time, I wasn't afraid about looking for financial gain.

I went into a spiritual rebirth.

I was finally free from the stress of daily work routines and toxicity!

I didn't need to worry about about having to make clients happy.

I was free.

But I got bored.

So, did what I do best... I allowed my creative juices to flow again.

I became who I really was, where I truly belong.

I started being active on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/@paths70).

My photography, design, art direction and film production experience from 35 years ago was reborn!!!

I had something to keep me busy, but something else seemed to be missing in my soul.

"Was this me? Do I have what it took to be a YouTuber?"

I am still on the journey, albeit with less effort. I will continue to share the delicious food that I eat daily for my fans!!!

My next goal is to start on the next self-help guide book.

I just want to leave a legacy behind.

A legacy to help humans find realisation, awareness, mindfulness, be compassionate, cultivate loving-kindness and not get bothered by the toxicity of the negative and decadent side of the world.

This is a book to help us seek within.

To pause; to observe and to live a complete life. 

Nothing is over till it is over.

I am still practicing and learning meditation, spirituality and humanity.

Enjoy the read and stay happy always!

Comments