Will This Link Help Digital Creators Earn Some Money?
Life is getting tougher, right?
For a start, nobody told us that it was going to be easy the moment we were born. For the lucky ones, mentors and cool parents would have given sound advice on important things "to do" or "not too".
For the not so fortunate ones, those that had to do it their way, worry not.
There is always a solution or a guide that will give you the answers and much needed support.
I recently launched my eBook on Google Play Books just for that whole purpose. I hope it helps.
TODAY IS GOING TO BE OUR PEACEFUL DAY.
All the best in life!
GET THIS HELPFUL EBOOK HERE:
I recently discovered a possible income generator linked to my YouTube channel and other social media platforms.
For a start, I did some research on the provider which is called 'Buy Me a Coffee' https://buymeacoffee.com/
I have seen some channels using the link, but now, I myself am giving it a go to see if it works.
I am hoping that the viewers that like my videos will drop me some tips in recognition of my work and creativity.
Watch my videos here: https://www.youtube.com/@paths70
My blog readers can also contribute a token sum by way of clicking on this link: buymeacoffee.com/paths70
Since I am now officially a retiree, and because no company will hire someone like me in his mid-50's, I hope this is a means to earn some much needed money, instead of depleting my savings for my livelihood.
I am learning how to be a digital-savvy uncle anyway!!!
If companies or individuals need my public relations and marketing communications consultancy services, they are more than welcome to send me an email ( golfpaths6@gmail.com )
Appreciate all your support in advance.
I am very grateful and thankful that you guys have read my blog posts.
Have a fabulous and peaceful life.
Thank you.




Comments